Brands of current/recent products:
Little Superman (2.2/2.8L)
- 1998: Foday’s predecessor, the state-run Nanhai Factory of Nanjing Auto Joint Operation, was founded.
- 2001: Foday was established on April 26 through restructuring the Nanhai Factory, which had suffered heavy losses for several years.
- 2003: Ground broken for Foday’s new plant on September 29.
- 2004: Explorer III SUV and Lion pickup truck were launched.
- 2006: Little Superman pickup truck was released.
- 2010: Explorer 6 hit the market on October 27.
- 2011: Foday started to expand its factory in Foshan, aiming to raise production capacity to 150,000 whole vehicles a year.
- 2012: Lion F16 pickup truck went on sale on September 15.
|Official Web Site–Chinese
|Official Web Site–English